'At My Best' Strengths Cards for Wellbeing Development, Coaching and Consultancy
"Love them! Have used them in group sessions and one on one coaching and they are great! everyone love them" One of our satisfied customers
“Tactile, cleverly thought-out and visually inspiring: If you’re looking to explore character strengths with a group, these cards are just the best!” Alex Nunn, Action for Happiness
“I love using these cards… they’re beautiful and open up discussion better than any other strengths tool I’ve come across” Caroline Laycock, Coach & Facilitator
Be ready to help people with their strengths
A beautiful small and light-weight pack of strengths that will fit easily into your pocket or bag
This beautifully designed handy-sized pack of forty-eight one-word picture strengths cards is simple to use for strengths or narrative work, and is perfect for coaches, consultations, therapists, counsellors and educators. With only one strength word on each card, these cards are particularly suitable for non-professional use in strengths identification and exploration and are ideal for provoking thought and opening up conversation around what people do best. A great resource whether you're working with individuals or with groups, finding out when people are at their best.
Designed as a simple, attractive and flexible tool, each card features a single word to stimulate awareness of strengths as well as a high quality photograph on the other side. Using either the words, pictures or a combination of both, the range of ways you can use these strengths cards will only be limited by your imagination.
Created By Martin Galpin and Michele Deeks
These cards were created by Martin Galpin and Michele Deeks
Suggested Uses for At My Best Strengths Cards
- Helping people describe when they are 'at their best'
- Working with the public
- Working with young people
- Identifying strengths
- Identifying the strengths of others
- Encouraging story-telling
- Use with non-professional groups in organizations
- Easy opening up of strengths conversations
- Developing strengths vocabularies
Product Information for At My Best Strengths Cards
Each 8.5x11x3 cm At My Best Strengths Cards pack weighs 0.18 kg and contains
- A sturdy and attractive cardboard case
- Forty-eight carefully selected images to stimulate strengths identification
- Forty-eight positive strengths words
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
- For customers outside of the UK (other than in the US), customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
- For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
- If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: firstname.lastname@example.org