Your home for Positive Psychology tools and games for use by coaches, consultants, leaders, facilitators and managers at work. Work with strengths, appreciative inquiry and more to boost engagement, wellbeing and performance.
You can see our collections of tools and games above, or...
See The Full Catalogue Here
If you'd rather see everything we've got all in one place, not by category
The cards are a playful way of introducing positive psychology concepts into a team. It gives real world scenarios and an opportunity to learn about new approaches to deal with these. It was fun, non-threatening and insightful to play
Since making the wise decision :) to include Appreciating Change’s Coaching Cubes in one of my corporate coaching sessions in early December, I have become a genuine believer in “Cube Power”. What a superbly “simple” way to power-charge coaching sessions and motivate clients. Valuable discussions invariably pull loose “what if” threads together, thus promoting clear, precise, long-lasting “client authored” results. WOW. Thank you Sarah!
With their Taste of AI Cards, Appreciating People are pioneers in the field of Appreciative Inquiry, using the process and philosophy in situations and places where no one else has.
Discovering Strengths Using Appreciative Inquiry and Strengths Cards to Boost Mood, Self-Awareness and Confidence
'These are great materials to support a strengths workshop.' Strengths card customer
Fifty positive psychology strengths in one pack
A wealth of information about each strength on each card
These attractive, informative, research based strengths cards are perfect for coaches, consultants and managers who want to boost wellbeing and productivity by helping people identify and learn how to better use their inherent character strengths. A wealth of information with each strength described, suggestions for activating strengths, stretch ambitions, and self-identification guidance on each card
The pack has quite a variety of strengths, all with clear explanations and guidance for improving" A satisfied customer
Created by Professor Ilona Boniwell
These cards are designed by leading positive psychology practitioner Professor Ilona Boniwell who describes them like this
'An essential resource for any practitioner of positive psychology, the Strengths Cards can be used in any coaching or training setting, in one-to-one or in group work. With innovative exercises suggested these Strengths Cards always leave participants excited and eager to learn more. Each and every one of the cards contains an innovative photo and the name of the strength on the front side as well as the questions that can be used to identify this strength, its descriptions and suggestions to both activate it and develop it further on the back. With 50 strengths in the pack, they cover the full scope of the current scientific knowledge about strengths, without being tied in to any one of the available (competing!) strengths inventories.'
Suggested Uses for your Strengths Cards
Their use enhances any training or development session. We have found them particularly well received by Human Resource and other professionals due the extended information on each card.
They are perfect for
- Identifying Team Strengths
- Coaching for Strengths
- Helping people identify their strengths
- Helping people identify other people’s strengths
- Icebreaker and Firelighter exercises
- Developing skill in using strengths
- Developing strength-spotting skills
- Increasing strengths vocabulary in people and groups
- Supporting appreciative feedback
- Increasing confidence
Product Information for your Strengths Cards
Your 15.5x10.5x2 cm cellophane-wrapped pack weighs 0.3 kg and contains:
- Fifty picture named strengths cards each of which has
- A description of each strength
- How to self-identify the strength
- Ways to activate the strength
- Ways to stretch your use of the strength
- A guide to using your strengths cards which includes an explanation of strengths theory and three introductory exercises
- A distinctive holding carton
For examples and ideas for how these cards can be used and the value they bring to workshops, coaching sessions and more have a look at their user guide or our youtube video amongst the images of this product.
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Further shipping information underFAQ