A Taste Of Appreciative Inquiry Card Pack to Support Training and Events
A book in a wallet
Easy-to-read condensed knowledge for all Appreciative Inquiry activities
This comprehensive set of cards offers a complete introduction to Appreciative Inquiry covering the model, the science behind the practice, and in-depth guidance on how to use appreciative inquiry with leaders and in strategy development. A book in a box, it's perfect for delivering or training Appreciative Inquiry events.
Created By Tim Slack and Suzanne Quinney
These cards are created by Appreciating People
Suggested Uses for A Taste of Appreciative Inquiry
- Training in Appreciative Inquiry
- Running an Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Inquiry Coaching
- Those new to Appreciative Inquiry who want to find out more
- Those wishing to understand the science behind Appreciative Inquiry
It's the perfect companion to our Appreciative Inquiry Card Pack
Product Information for A taste of Appreciative Inquiry
Your 21x16x1 cm pack contains weighs 0.2 kg and contains
15 large format cards which include
- Information on strengths, positive emotions, generativity, and constructionist theory explaining how they support appreciative inquiry
- Information on the Principles
- Guidance on developing appreciative inquiry questions
- Reframing challenges
- Guidance on The 5D model
- How to write provocative propositions
- Appreciative leadership
- The SOAR model for using appreciative inquiry to develop strategy
- A handy, durable plastic wallet.
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ