Expertise Cards for Increasing Awareness of Areas of Excellence at Work
Help people identify and understand their areas of expertise at work
Twenty illustrated expertise cards for developing workplace performance and flourishing
This beautifully produced pack of cards contains twenty areas of workplace expertise identified through real-life organisational research. Expertise in areas such as Business Development or Being Technologically Savvy are illuminated and explained in the plain English. Each card describes an area of expertise and how someone with that specific skill set is likely to contribute at work. Perfect for workplace coaches and consultants to boost performance and productivity in individuals and teams.
Created By Dr Amanda Potter
These cards were created by Dr Amanda Potter
Suggested Uses for the Expertise Cards
- Self identification of areas of expertise
- Team Development
- Performance and other developmental conversations
- Project team building
- Job description creation
Product Information for the Expertise Cards
Your 16x11.5x1.5 cm BeTalent Expertise Card Pack weigh 0.15 kg and contains
- 20 labelled expertise cards illustrated with a well-chosen picture
- On the reverse clear definitions of the expertise and some examples of how that expertise translates into day-to-day working life.
- An introductory card
- A opaque plastic securely fastening box
Part of a system of 4 card sets developed by BeTalent - the BEST system -
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information underFAQ