BeTalent Resilience Cards for Personal Development and Self-Awareness
Learn, and help others learn, how to be at their best
These beautifully produced scientifically researched images and ideas will help you understand yourself better and become more resilient. The pack is made up of Resilience Pairs, each containing a positive and negative emotional option about a particular aspect of someone's personality, e.g. Worried vs Carefree or Self-conscious vs Self-assured.
We all have good and bad days. These colourful cards help people identify themselves at their most, and least, resilient. Use the descriptions to people to understand and adapt their emotional states and behaviour to boost their resilience when under stress. Perfect for coaches, team leaders and consultants, therapists and counsellors, these cards turn that intangible need to be more resilient into a clear ambition.
Created by Dr Amanda Potter
These cards are created by Dr Amanda Potter
Suggested Uses for the Betalent Resilience Cards
Help people identify themselves on a good and a bad day
Use to analyse what was going on in a particular situation of more or less resilience
Help teams identify a team culture that will help and support resilience
Help leaders learn to spot the signs when someone is being over-whelmed
Help people learn how to move from feeling over-whelmed to feeling resilient
Product Information for the Betalent Resilience Cards
Your Your 16x11.5x1 cm pack weighs......Kg and contains
Sixteen beautifully illustrated cards representing sixteen emotional states (which are also character tendencies)
An introductory card with an exercise
A card that indicates how the resilience strengths and risks match up along a dimension of behaviour
Eight explanations of resilience strengths, clearly describing behaviour associated with that strength
Eight explanations of resilience risks, clearly describing behaviour associated with that risk
- A transparent envelope case
Resilience Practitioner Training
If resilience is a specialist area of practice, you might be interested in the Resilience Practitioner Certificate Training available through our respected affiliate organisation The School of Positive Transformation.
This course is taught by recognised expert Professor Michael Unger, author of 18 books and over three hundred papers, and a specialist in the field. It offers 50 hours of study and is usually priced at around $290 (currently approx. £236).
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
- For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
- For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
- If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
- Further shipping information under FAQ