Happy Ball Perfect Ice-Breaker and Positive Conversations for Groups or Workshops
The perfect tool for a positive, mood boosting, value-revealing, fun start to any group activity
Engaging, active, fun, positive conversation starter
The Happy Ball is a light-weight, inflatable ball with 30 positive-focussed printed questions, designed to stimulate self-knowledge and the sharing of positive experiences and emotions. The positive oriented questions are carefully selected to promote group and individual flourishing. Drawing on appreciative inquiry, strengths psychology, the psychology of positive emotions, hope theory and the psychology of positive relationships, the purposefully composed questions are targeted and impactful. While the playful element helps created a great environment for relaxation and relationship building.
The Happy Ball easily adapts to different objectives, and can function as warm up game in group activities. The practical exploration of the Happy Ball games will depend on the target audiences and the objectives that are intended to be achieved.
Created By Paulo Luis
This wonderful fun blow up plastic ball was created by Paulo Luis from Portugal
Suggested Uses for the Happy Ball
- As an ice-breaker, warm-up or fire starter activity
- To build relationships through positive conversation
- To share positive experiences
- Group dynamics in training, teaching, therapy, organisations and other professional contexts
- Social contexts such as social support groups, community activities
- Creating connections between people
- Strengthening relationships, (for example in couple counselling, can I answer as I believe you would?)
Product Information for the Happy Ball
The 20.5x14.5x2 Happy Ball Kit weighs 0.75kg and consists of
- An inflatable ball of 30 cm of diameter
- 30 clearly visible, illustrated distinct positive questions
- A guide that explains the science behind the ball and gives clear guidance on using the ball plus 6 extra exercises
- A transparent carrying pouch
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
- For customers outside of the UK (other than in the US), customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
- For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
- If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
- Further shipping information under FAQ
The instruction sheet needs to be edited for translation-related grammar errors.
Plus, it has a really strong odor.