Belief (Tenet) Cards for Workplace Exploring Value-Driven Behaviour
Help people understand what they value at work, what is important to them
17 beautifully illustrated, research generated word cards capturing how values are shown in behaviour at work for organisational and team development
These cards illustrate in a highly unique way how strengths and beliefs translate into workplace behaviour. Seventeen different principles of belief, or tenets, such as a belief in the importance of being socially aware, or of being proud, are explained. Each card describes how the belief shows itself in workplace behaviour which aids with self-identification. Perfect for coaches, consultants and others keen to help people understand what is important to them about work and what fuels their obsessions and passions about work.
Created By Dr Amanda Potter
This pack of cards was created by Dr Amanda Potter
Suggested Uses for the Belief and Tenet Cards
- Improved self-knowlege
- Identification of core team beliefs
- Support organisational values and behaviour statements
- Career coaching
- Performance and other development conversations
- Improve self-efficacy
Product Information for the Belief and Tenet Cards
Your 16x11.5x1.5 cm BeTalent Tenets Card Pack weigh 0.25 kg and contains
- 17 labelled tenet cards illustrated with a well-chosen picture
- On the reverse clear definitions of the tenet and some examples of how that belief translates into day-to-day working life.
- An introductory card
- A opaque plastic securely fastening box
Part of a system of 4 card sets developed by BeTalent - the BEST system -
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ