Team Role Cards For Team Development
Couldn't load pickup availability
Gain an insight into the different roles team members play in achieving team performance.
These impactful team role cards support team development, growth, productivity and performance. Perfect for team leaders and other development professionals.
This unique and attractive card set contains 15 carefully identified and fully explained different team member behaviours revealed by research to be key to team performance. They offer a completely updated profile of team roles including ‘professor’, ‘navigator’ and ‘warrior’, identifying the characteristics and contributions of each to team excellence. They are perfect for helping team members understand their value to team performance and for helping teams work well together.
Created by Dr Amanda Potter
This excellent psychology-based development tool is created by one of our expert contributors. Dr Amanda Potter
Suggested Uses for Team Role CardsThese team development cards can be used in various creative ways in workshop exercises.
Identification of different team roles fulfilled by team members
Identification of gaps in team roles necessary for great performance
Helping team members understand their contribution to team performance
Helping team members understand each other’s contributions
Team member recruitment
Reducing team conflict by illuminating different priorities, perspectives and behaviours
Understanding team dynamics and team behaviour
Helping multi-disciplinary teams work better together
Become more effective at bringing everyone’s team skills into play appropriately
Your 16x11.5x1.5 cm Team Role Card Pack weigh 0.13 kg and contains
- 15 labelled team role cards illustrated with a well-chosen picture
- On the reverse clear definitions of the role and some examples of how what that role contributes to team work and team performance.
- An introductory card that outlines an initial exercise to help any team member identify their team role or roles.
- A opaque plastic securely fastening box
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information underFAQ