Feeling Magnets for Emotional Intelligence and Development
A creative way to work with feelings
Portable and fun, this emotions tool can be used to help anyone talk about how they are feeling
This innovative, attractive and fun tool introduces a new way to explore emotional states and responses. Using the magnetic tin or another magnetic surface, emotions can be chosen, discussed and change. A valuable additional emotional health and wellbeing resource for trainers, facilitators, leaders, managers and workers to help people and groups to expand their emotional vocabulary, awareness and intelligence.
Created By Manuela Bolton
The My Feeling Magnets were created by Manuela Bolton
Suggested Uses for Feeling Magnets
- Daily Team Monitoring - Morning and Evening Boards
- Coaching and Counselling Conversations
- Performance Conversations
- Dispute and Conflict Mediation
- Exploring and Expanding Emotional Awareness
- In Conjunction with the Positive Emotions Card Set
- Project Preparation or Debrief
- Youth Work
- Counselling and Therapy
- Wellbeing work
Please also see the free guide to using the My Feeling Magnets, including fuller explanations of some of the ideas above.
Product Information for Feeling Magnets
Your 11x11.5x2cm pack of emotion magnets weighs 0.25 and contains
94 colourful magnets with carefully selected emotions grouped into 10 colour-coded categories, covering a range of positive and negative emotional states
A Portable, metal magnet tin box of 10.5x10.5x1.5 cm to hold all the emotion magnets safely, and to provide a surface for using the magnets
A beautifully designed guide that explains how to help people with their emotional journey
Bonus “I want to feel…” and 'I am feeling' magnets
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Further shipping information under FAQ