Inspire Action Cards to boost Wellbeing and Flourishing For Coaches and Consultants
A mixture of inspiring quotes and practical suggestions for improving wellbeing at your fingertips
A small pack of big value. Images, quotes, action suggestions for promoting wellbeing and flourishing with individual and groups.
This pack of 56 cards has carefully chosen inspirational quotations and suggestions on one side and varied and creative imagery on the reverse. All three elements can be used to inspire and boost levels of flourishing. In addition the cards are divided into, aces, spades, diamonds and hearts, with an additional joker card, for creative use as a fun game to introduce wellbeing-boosting ideas to groups and teams.
Created by Sue Langley
This pack of Inspire Action Cards was created by Sue Langley
Suggested Uses for the Inspire Action Cards
- As an icebreaker
- As an introduction to a strategy session
- As a feedback exercise
- As a daily inspiration tool
- As card games such as patience
- As picture cards to explore emotions, behaviour, motivation, communication
- Picture cards to share feedback
- With children using the three good things and three things you are grateful for to discuss each evening at bedtime
Product Information for the Inspire Action CardsYour handy sized 6x9.5x2 cm robust plastic box weighs 0.1 kg and contains
- 56 cards with a unique picture on each card
- Each card has an inspiring quote or a positive action suggestion on the reverse
on one side to be linked to emotions, behaviour, motivation, communication and feedback.
- Each cards is also a standard playing card.
- Red cards, hearts and diamonds have inspirational quotes
- Black cards, clubs and spades have actions to do with emotional intelligence and positive psychology.
- Three additional cards give detailed suggestions for use by facilitators, for personal use, and for use with children
- The cards come in a very sturdy plastic box
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ