Values Cards for Discovering, Exploring and Identifying Values with Individuals and Teams
Couldn't load pickup availability
A handy tool for working with clients on their values
150 values colour coded into six areas, with coaching questions. Great for coaches, consultants and others.
These values card are a fabulous tool for discovering, naming and focusing on values. They can also be used to investigate what drives behaviour. They are easy to use, inspiring and aesthetically pleasing. Ready to be used out of the box to define individual, team and organisational values.
Created by Sue Langley
These Values Cards have been created by Sue Langley
Suggested Uses for the Values Cards
- To help individuals, teams, groups and organisations discover their values
- To help individuals, teams, groups and organisations explore their values
- Using the VIA strengths subset, help people and groups identify and explore their strengths
- Discover the values that drive behaviour
- Explore values in six important areas: relationships, personal, professional, emotional, motivational, and strengths.
Product Information for the Values Cards
Your 14.5x11.5x4.5 cm Values Cards box weighs 0.42Kg and contain 150 value word cards, each with a coaching question on the reverse
Colour coded into six areas of values: relationships, personal, professional, emotional, motivational, and strengths
- A colourful and informative fold out guide giving detailed instructions on how to use the values cards
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Further shipping information under FAQ