Langley Resilience Cards for Boosting Wellbeing and Confidence
Something for everyone with forty different ways to increase resilience
Be inspired by beautiful carefully selected images and follow the simple step-by-step guides to boosting your resilience
These cards have been designed to bring to life a variety of strategies to help manage emotions and build resilience, meaning there is something to suit everyone. Positive and effective, they have a significant impact on overall wellbeing. Covering four different strategies, brain, body, relationship and environment these cards can be used by an individual day-to-day to build effective resilience habits or as an intervention tool for dealing with an individual who needs help immediately.
Created By Sue Langley
Suggested Uses for Resilience Cards
- Build effective resilience habits
- Introduce Resilience interventions to a group
- Creating resilience action plans
- To increase awareness of four approaches to boosting resilience - brain, body, relationship and environmental
Resilience Practitioner Training Opportunity
If resilience is a specialist area of practice of yours, you might be interested in the Resilience Practitioner Certificate Training available through our respected affiliate organisation The School of Positive Transformation.
This course is taught by recognised expert Professor Michael Unger, author of 18 books and over three hundred papers and a specialist in the field. It offers 50 hours of study and is usually priced at around $290 (currently approx. £236).
Product Information for Resilience Cards
- Forty Cards of Resilience Boosting Activities
- Four different resilience strategies-body, brain, relationship, environment of 10 activities each
- An introductory card to the pack
- A guide card with eight suggested uses for the cards
- A sturdy box with useful finger hold
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ