Coaching Cubes For Wellbeing, Happiness and Problem-Solving
Couldn't load pickup availability
'I love to use them for icebreaker sessions in team workshops or to guide individual coaching sessions. The questions go deep directly and everyone I used them with felt quite moved after telling their stories.' verified purchase
Bring something different to your coaching sessions
A complete coaching cycle in a box
These six gorgeous colour-coded squidgy dice feature positive coaching questions and provide the basis for a complete coaching cycle. Tactile and fun to handle, they bring a new dimension to team and personal coaching taking dialogue and development to a new level.
Neuroscience research shows the calming, grounding effect of touch. People love grasping, squeezing, bouncing rolling and generally handling these palm-filling dice.
Created by Sarah Lewis
This unique coaching tool was designed by our founder, chartered psychologist and experienced organisational coach Sarah Lewis.
Based on appreciative inquiry, positive psychology and systemic consulting, these dice deliver the integrated PRISMM Coaching model, explained in the box, from feeling good right round to first steps for change.
The distinct, colorful dice make it easy to follow the coaching model through from beginning to end with clear, crafted questions for each stage of the process. Beyond this, they can be used more creatively, all at once or in random order. Adapt your style to the needs and mood of the session.
Suggested Uses for the Coaching Cubes
Allow the Dice to Choose the Question. Bring a difference to your coaching practice with these squashable, bouncing tactile rolling dice. Allow the dice to choose the question and open up new avenues of thought and action.
Put the power right back in the hands of your client as they physically handle and roll the dice. Watch them select a dice to roll or a question to answer. Change the dynamic in the session by putting the question ‘out there’ to engage with together.
Release your mental energy. With the carefully crafted questions on the dice just waiting to stimulate reflections and prompt storytelling, you can concentrate on deep listening, building rapport and supporting your client on their journey of discovery.
Other possibilities. These Coaching Cubes are squidgy, robust, and bright, bringing a fun, tactile, and colourful edge to the coaching process. They are perfect for
- Making Coaching Fun and Engaging
- Promoting Active Involvement and Ownership of the Coaching Process
- Helping Clients Relax into Coaching
- Bringing a New Energy to Coaching
- Co-creating a Coaching Session with your Client
- Finding New Ways Forward in Stuck Coaching Sessions
- Training Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Running a Positive Psychology Coaching Session
- Coaching to the PRISMM Coaching Model
Product Information for the Coaching Cubes Pack
Your 11x15.5x5 cm pack weighs 0.22 Kg and contains
- One Green cube of six questions that explores the positive aspects of someone’s work and life, positively affecting perspective and mood.
- One Blue cube of six questions thatidentifies people important to the situation, stimulating context-aware thinking.
- One Orange cube of six questions that creates shifts in perspective to throw new light on the topic, revealing new insights and possibilities for action.
- One Yellow cube of six questions thatilluminates ideas, values and energy, the powerhouse for energised possibilities.
- One Purple cube of six questions that creates movement, facilitating energised action.
- One Red cube of six questions thatclarifies first steps, the beginning of feasible, effective, motivated and energised change.
Each cube is a comfortable hand size of 4.5x4.5x4.5cm with gentle rounded edges
- A guide to the PRISMM Coaching Model offering seven initial idea for using your coaching cubes.
- A robust box to keep your coaching cubes together and for easy transporting
Coaching Cubes on Deckhive
Our Coaching Cubes are also available on Deckhive, the online card sharing platform, so you can use them with groups even when you are meeting remotely. Here the model is presented as six collections of cards, with the same questions as the cubes. See how on the video below and find our cards on Deckhive
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
US Customers - Product now shipped directly from USA, for a quicker service with no custom duties and reduced postage. Just order from our website as usual.
1. For customers outside of the UK (other than in the US), customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ
These cubes work brilliantly online as well as in person, particularly if you are as bad at juggling as I am. They are especially valuable in situations where it's useful to introduce a touch of playfulness without appearing unprofessional. The spectacle of my attempts to juggle never fails to get a laugh and clients enjoy choosing which side of which cube from the ensuing debris.
The hidden depth lies in the knowledge and structure behind the choice of questions, all of which are very powerful; even more so when engaged with in the manner that follows this method of selection. Highly recommended!
Need a playful helper for your coaching session or group discussion? The coaching cubes may be the right tool for you! I love to use them for icebreaker sessions in teamworkshops or to guide individual coaching sessions. The questions go deep directly and everyone I used them with felt quite moved after telling their stories. Thank you for this beautiful product
Since making the wise decision :) to include Appreciating Change�s Coaching Cubes in one of my corporate coaching sessions in early December, I have become a genuine believer in �Cube Power�.
What a superbly �simple� way to power-charge coaching sessions and motivate clients.
Have participants roll their individual Coaching Cubes and watch the magic happen as thought-provoking questions move your people to share insights on irksome topics. Enthusiasm for the Coaching Cubes increases exponentially as inhibitions lessen. Valuable discussions invariably pull loose �what if� threads together, thus promoting clear, precise, long-lasting �client authored� results.
Thank you Sarah!
I'm really looking forward to using these with my next coaching client. A playful approach with a serious purpose, to elicit good self conversation and insight.