Emotional Intensity Cards For Developing Emotional Intelligence and Control
Help clients boost their emotional range
Graded expressions of six key emotional states for nuanced emotion work
These Intensity Cards are designed to explore the complexity of emotions, help develop more accurate vocabulary as well as increase understanding about different intensity and energy levels in emotions. They come complete with coaching questions and recognised universal emotional triggers. They are an excellent tool to help coaches, consultants, facilitators, counsellors and therapists work with people to improve their emotional intelligence and control. These cards are a fantastic tool to help people understand the progression of emotions and to better manage emotions as they arise.
Created by Sue Langley
This card set is produced by Sue Langley
Suggested Uses for the Emotion Intensity Cards
- Help people explore the intensity of their emotions
- Help people develop a more accurate emotional vocabluary
- Explore energy levels associated with emotional states
- Help people label how they feel in a particular moment
Product Information for the Intensity Cards
Your 15.5x11.5x3 cm pack weighs 0.35 Kg and contains
- The Intensity cards are made up of six colour-coded sets of eight words.
- A set of each of the primary emotions; Fear, Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Contempt.
- The eight words in each set are different levels of intensity of that emotions.
- The reverse of each card has a question or a likely 'emotional trigger'.
- An additional card clearly showing the category and intensity placing of each cards
- Two additional cards outlining ways to use the cards
- A sturdy cardboard box
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ