Emotion Cards for Emotional Growth, Development and Increased Emotional Intelligence
A word to describe every feeling for your clients or coachees in one handy pack
150 simple one-word cards coded positive, neutral or negative
Articulating emotions more effectively leads to increased emotional regulation. These cards can be used in many ways to bring emotional vocabularies to life and to explore the nuances behind emotions. Each of the 150 cards have a different emotion word on them which are positive, negative or neutral, and are colour coded accordingly.
Created By Sue Langley
This card set is produced by Sue Langley
Suggested Uses for the Emotions Cards
- To increase emotional self awareness
- Linking emotions to thoughts and bodily sensations and behaviour
- Enhance reading of the emotions of others
- Enhance ability to shift emotional state
- Measuring emotional shifts during a workshop, meeting etc.
- Improve ability to verbally express emotional states
All of these exercises are explained fully in the downloadable guide to the emotion cards
Product Information for Emotion Cards
Your Emotion cards come in a small 8.5x5x6 cm handy-sized pack weighing just 0.2Kg which contains
150 colour-coded Orange for Positive, Purple for Neutral and Blue for Negative
- 150 different emotion words
- A sturdy cardboard box
Shipping, Discount, Payment and Customs
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com
4. Further shipping information under FAQ