Our Tell Your Story Cards contain a variety of carefully selected images, symbols and emojis for use with a wide audience in any country. They are perfect for
- Helping People Tell Their Story in Many Different Settings
- Externalising Difficult Events and Emotions
- Sharing Stories In Multi-lingual or Cross-cultural Events
- When it is Hard for People to Articulate Their Story, for whatever reason
- Helping People Express Difficult stories, Events and Emotions
- Making Stories Accessible to Other People
- Helping People Reframe Unhelpful or Damaging Stories
- Life Story Work in Coaching, Therapeutic and Many Other Contexts
- General Story Telling work in any setting, including Schools and Workplaces
- Story Work in any language
- Coaching, Leadership Development, Team Development
- Appreciative Inquiry
They are a fantastic way for groups and individuals to represent ideas, stories, feelings and much more to each other purely through visual imagery. The cards can be used to tell both positive and more difficult stories. With this mixture of carefully selected images, emojis, mathematical and other symbols on both sides these cards offer thousands of possible different combinations. As well as adding a distinctive element to any coaching, training or group exercise these cards, with no language barriers, are particularly suited to cross-cultural team events and consultants and coaches who work in different languages.
They are particularly recommended for coaches, consultants, educators and therapists.
What’s in your Tell Your Story Card Pack?
Your pack contains everything you need for storytelling work in any language.
- 1 title card
- 45 double-sided cards containing
- 68 varied images. The images are open to interpretation so they can be used both literally where a picture of a house represents a house, or metaphorically, where it represents feeling safe and contained.
- 13 mathematical and other symbols which can help indicate lines of causality or, such as with the ? mark, further states of emotion or cognition
- 7 emoji cards. These cards, indicating different emotional states, can be used add emotional colour to the selected images
- A sturdy easy-open see-through polypropylene box that to keep your cards together and protect them
'This is the fourth positive psychology learning tool I have created to help with my consulting practice and it's the one I'm most proud of and excited about because the possibilities are endless - communication and understanding between individuals, in groups and across organisations can only be improved by helping people to tell their story!' - Sarah Lewis, chartered organisational psychologist, author, and founder of Appreciating Change and The Positive Psychology Shop
More Positive Psychology Tools
Tell Your Story Cards on Deckhive
Our Tell Your Story Cards are also available on Deckhive, the online card sharing platform, so you can use them with groups even when you are meeting remotely. See how on the video below and find our cards on Deckhive. Use our special code SARAH25 to get your discount.
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: email@example.com