These attractive, colourful and psychology informed strengths cards are designed by leading positive psychology practitioner Dr Boniwell.
They are perfect for
- Identifying Team Strengths
- Coaching for Strengths
- Helping people identify their strengths
- Helping people identify other people’s strengths
- Icebreaker and Firelighter exercises
- Developing skill in using strengths
- Developing strength-spotting skills
- Increasing strengths vocabulary in people and groups
- Supporting appreciative feedback
- Increasing confidence
Their use enhances any training or development session. We have found them particularly well received by Human Resource and other professionals due the extended information on each card.
Your pack contains:
- Fifty picture named strengths cards
- A description of each strength
- Coaching questions for each strength
- Ways to activate the strength
- Ways to stretch your use of the strength
- A distinctive holding carton
For examples and ideas for how these cards can be used and the value they bring to workshops, coaching sessions and more have a look at their user guide or our youtube video below
More Positive Psychology Tools
The pack has quite a variety of strengths, all with clear explanations and guidance for improving"
- One of our satisfied customers
Strengths Cards By Dr Boniwell
An essential resource for any practitioner of positive psychology, the Strengths Cards can be used in any coaching or training setting, in one-to-one or in group work. With innovative exercises suggested these Strengths Cards always leave participants excited and eager to learn more. Each and every one of the cards contains an innovative photo and the name of the strength on the front side as well as the questions that can be used to identify this strength, its descriptions and suggestions to both activate it and develop it further on the back. With 50 strengths in the pack, they cover the full scope of the current scientific knowledge about strengths, without being tied in to any one of the available (competing!) strengths inventories.
1. For customers outside of the UK, customs duties may be charged on your order, unfortunately we cannot pay these or incorporate them into our prices, they are your responsibility to pay. You should be contacted by your domestic postal carrier to pay these if incurred.
2. For bulk orders of over 10 packs please contact us with your requirements. We may be able to offer a discount.
3. If you have any incompatibility issues with our automated online payments system please contact Jem Smith directly to arrange alternative payment options at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cards are fantastic, we've actually been using them in the past and are very happy. The shipment to Poland though was a disaster, the tracking code I got was wrong and did not enable checking what's happening with the shipment. It also took a few days for the customer service team to respond to my inquiry about it. It took more than 3 weeks to deliver, during which we actually missed the training we wanted to use the cards at...
These are great materials to support a strengths workshop. Thank you
Thank you Sarah for such a simple yet effective tool. I�m so looking forward to using these in my next sessions. An original way of breaking the ice and getting through to executives, drawing out both their strengths and possible weak spots. Grateful for this tool and look forward to checking out more!
Strengths Cards - Positran: Dr Ilona Boniwell - When will these be back in stock?